Friday, May 17, 2013

A Broken Heart

 

 

A Broken Heart

© By Courtney counterman


My heart is broken
I feel out of place
words left unspoken
to feel and empty space.

Our love I thought we had
has slowly grown apart
and now that your gone
I have to find the start.

it ended so fast but
it caused so much
pain
so much I’ve lost
it's hard to regain.

I thought you loved me
now why did it end
cause you had to say
lets just be good
friends.

you say you'll always
love me
this the hardest thing to hear
thought when I’m by myself
I wish I could disappear.

you don't know what I’m going through
to heal a broken heart
there is nothing you can do.

so I’ll cry these tears
maybe let out a scream
but you need to know now
this is the real thing.


1 comment:

Veronica Joyce said...

who broke your heart?