Thursday, May 16, 2013

I Am Unique





I am unique

There is no one else exactly like me
And yet I am one with the whole of nature

I serve the power that moves the universe
For I exist in the universe
And the soul of the universe
Manifests through me

I have the right to be all that I am
My innermost soul is divine and complete

I am honored with the charge to exceed myself
That the outer manifestation
May be truer to the core reality

Oh thou who givest sustenance to the universe
From whom all things proceed
And unto whom all things must return
Grant me authentic beauty of soul
May the outward and the inward life be at one

I stand before the Mighty Ones
Uncovered in reverence and clothed in space
I pray with all sincerity
That thou unveil to me
The face of the true spiritual sun
And reveal unto me the runes
That I may know the truth
And do my whole duty
As I journey to thy sacred feet




A   HEATHEN  DECLAMATION
 

No comments: